A great opportunity has arisen with our Cotwold based client for for a content specialist who can demonstrate work with a scientific or technical focus.The role is available with hybrid / homeworking available.
Join a growing, enthusiastic, friendly, supportive and multi-disciplinary team with responsibility for creating a range of marketing communications that engages audiences with the potential of world class science and technology services. This is achieved through a range of communications channels and activities including:
· the development and maintenance of corporate websites and related electronic communications
· development and publication of digital content such as articles, blogs, graphics and case studies
· production of newsletters, brochures, leaflets, posters and related materials
· production of audio and video media content
· management of the company’s social media presence
· campaigns to promote designated aspects of our services and research activities
· provision of an in-house, centralised digital print facility
· management of specialist suppliers such as PR, marketing and communications agencies
· handling of media enquiries.
Apply for more details.
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle – acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.