Creative Mettle are pleased to assist our client, a highly successful Gloucestershire based brand and strategy agency, as they continue to grow to meet demand for their services. We currently seek an experienced Account Director to work with their Strategy Directors and Lead Account Managers. The ideal candidate will have significant experience of working at a senior level within complex technology businesses or enterprise level IT companies. We will be interested in speaking to people who have majored on either commercial development or brand strategy programme management. The role is remote based and we can consider candidates located anywhere in the UK as the client operates a hybrid working pattern with occasional site and office visits.
The primary focus of the role lies within Client Management and involves overseeing all the client relationships, developing outstanding relationships and ensuring values are conveyed at all times. The ideal candidate is:
* A strategic thinker and a goal-setter, with the motivation to follow through and determine the best course of action to achieve the desired results.
* Able to quickly establish a rapport, then build long lasting relationships from this.
* An inspirational leader, and able to motivate a team to get the best out of them.
* Able to develop new strategies for delivering business improvement.
* Confident in pursuing both business and personal goals, possessing a strong desire and determination to succeed, but balanced with a customer-centric outlook.
* Commercially astute, with the ability to understand the needs and goals of clients.
* A strong negotiator and influencer, able to persuade and guide others to take the right approach.
* Self-organised, able to multi-task and handle multiple engagements simultaneously.
* Driven by customer satisfaction, delivery and performance.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and remains calm and un-phased by high-pressure situations.
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle – acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.